Living for the Master

In this blog I share lessons I've learned and experiences I have had with God. I hope they encourage and bless you! Lynn

Friday, June 19, 2009

Giveaway from Edie

Edie's tak'n over cuz my Blog needs a make over. How's that for a cute little rhyme?

Okay I want to get the word out you know Edie over at "Rich Gifts and Graphics" she's the one with the really cool blog designs. She is having a give away and the it is today so get over there and sign up. Or maybe not because I want to win. :)

Have a great day!
Lynn

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

Great post. I tried but poetry is just not my thing.
AliceE.

Edie said...

A pretty good little rhyme,
considering you're out of time!

LOL!

What a sport you are. Best wishes to you for the drawing.

Rich Blessings!!