Living for the Master

In this blog I share lessons I've learned and experiences I have had with God. I hope they encourage and bless you! Lynn

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby J!

Today is my youngest Granddaughter's 5th Birthday! Happy Birthday Baby J!
(She's not a baby anymore)


She is having a Birthday Party at Chuck E Cheese I don't know if they are nation wide, but it is a pizza parlor that has all sorts of games and you win tickets to buy little trinkets, that all little children have to have. :) You know the kinds that Mom's throw away later because they get stepped on in the middle of the night with bare feet. :)

I'm sure I'll have more pictures later.

Blessings,
Lynn

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

Happy Birthday to your youngest granddaughter. She is very pretty.
My youngest is 10 going on whatever she happens to be doing. She plays a little like I did at her age, she pretends and makes up conversations, using a phone, etc. She will be 12 in October. My grandson will be 16 May 24th, has a girlfriend and growing up two fast.

There's a Chuckie Cheese in a town nearby, so it must be nationwide. It's a good place to have a party for younger children.
AliceE.

LisaShaw said...

Happy Blessed Birthday to your precious and beautiful Grand daughter.