A great verse. I've had to use some authority over the enemy today. My computer was acting up but right now it seems to be doing okay. I did somethings Microsoft told me to do plus kicking "slew foot" out. He has no authority over me nor my computer.
If you get a chance check my blog. Donna (fivedesigns) has left me a comment. I had not heard from her since before Christmas. She really needs prayer. Blessings me sweet, sweet friend, AliceE.
4 comments:
Great,great verse! Thank you for sharing this one, I will ponder this for the day.
Have a beautiful day my friend!
A great verse. I've had to use some authority over the enemy today. My computer was acting up but right now it seems to be doing okay. I did somethings Microsoft told me to do plus kicking "slew foot" out. He has no authority over me nor my computer.
If you get a chance check my blog. Donna (fivedesigns) has left me a comment. I had not heard from her since before Christmas. She really needs prayer.
Blessings me sweet, sweet friend,
AliceE.
my, not me. (l0l)
The layout of your blog is beautiful and I absolutely LOVE the New Living Translation! Please feel free to visit my blog anytime.
Post a Comment