Well we are kicking off the LPM Summer Bible Study. Last night was the introductory session and we were asked to describe what type of dog breed our personality was like. Well I didn't really know but then they suggested we take the online test. Well my personality is a Labrador Retriever. Who knew. Anyway I am doing the study with some other women on line from all over and I am looking forward to getting going. It just started so if you want to join in it is not too late.
We are using the book "Me, Myself and Lies" by Jennifer Rothschild. Click on the tittle for more info on the study. Then go back to the LPM main page and sign up. Well I just got my book today so I better get started. I will keep you posted on how it is going.
Blessings,
Lynn
2 comments:
Hey,,, a Lab huh, they are beautiful smart dogs, I have one!
Have fun in your study! Not going to join in, life has been too crazy for me, with women's ministry and other church functions we have been doing, and getting ready to open our own church, just to much, I am sure you understand that. I pray everything has been going good for you. You have been on my mind and heart. I said alittle prayer for you this morning.
Have a beautiful and blessed day my friend :)
Bless you. If Lab are smart then you must really be smart. I would love to join the Bible Study but I've already taken on two other things so I will have to pass. Hope you learn a lot and tell us about it on your posts.
Luv u,
AliceE.
Post a Comment