Living for the Master

In this blog I share lessons I've learned and experiences I have had with God. I hope they encourage and bless you! Lynn

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hi - Still Here

How time flies, it's been forever since I have posted.

We are gearing up for vacation, our first of 3 coming up, and this one is to Disneyland with our 2 oldest grandchildren.

I have been planning for it, getting things caught up at work and then finishing some sewing projects that need to go in the mail before we leave. I will post some more of those pictures on my other blog later.

So Hi out there to everyone, have a wonderful day and I will post more later and give you more info about our upcoming trip(s).
Lynn

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

Great to hear from you. Hope you enjoy your trips especially at Disneyland. We went several years ago when our grandhchildren were smaller. They thoroughtly enjoyed it.
Be safe,
AliceE.

Sharon said...

Hey I am glad you stopped by, I have missed our chats and shares, I pray that your vacations have gone wonderful, And now a grandbaby huh wowww... And you are doing everything correct.
I will pray for you and the family!

Looking forward to us chatting soon, is this the blog I should be looking for with you or is there another one I should follow, I am getting them all mixed up.

Have a Blessed and Joyfilled day :)