Living for the Master

In this blog I share lessons I've learned and experiences I have had with God. I hope they encourage and bless you! Lynn

Monday, November 30, 2009

Wonderful Thanksgiving

Well we had a house full of love and laughter, friends and family - so it was a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Well where do I start with my long pause in posting? Yes I've been busy, but with what you may ask. Well this summer flew by with several vacations that I was very blessed with.
First we went to my Dad and my Step-Mom's for the 4th of July. My Dad's Birthday is the 3rd so makes it nice for a double celebration.
Next we took our oldest two grandchildren and one of their friends to Disneyland for a week in August.
Then in September we took two weeks to vist my husbands side of the family in all parts of Arizona, Yuma, Phoenix, Pinetop, and Bullhead City.
It continues... My Sister came up for a week in October while her husband was hunting. She does this every year around my Birthday.
Then the first week in November I took the train down to southern Oregon to visit her for a long weekend.

So vacations are over, and winter in settling in, so I see lots of blogging and sewing and fun in my future. I will try to put up a few more posts that have pictures to show all the fun we have had.

Blessings to all
Lynn

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

Welcome back. I've missed you, but so glad you had such wonerful summer.
Blessings

Paula V said...

Wow...you are the vacationing queen. How wonderful to be out there and living life so fully!!