Well I am back and trying to catch up and visit all my friends blogs. In the meantime I will give you a little tid bit of my Sisters visit. Well we had been talking and laughing a lot and I told her a little funny that a friend of mine had shared. My friend is a nurse and I think she was yanking my chain, but told me that the only way to exercise your liver was to laugh.
Well of course through the rest of the visit as we laughed we would say - "We are exercising our Livers."
We had visited a Quilt shop and were on our way home when the gas light came on-opps! We are searching all over for an exit off the freeway that has gas. Well of course this spurs little digs about what we'd do if we did run out of gas and of course - We exercised our Livers. When I got to the gas station we were laughing so hard the attendant was looking at us with a smirk, I think he thought we were up to something. Oh well just high on life and two Sisters bonding and loving each other.
May you exercise your Liver - Often.
Blessings,
Lynn
3 comments:
That's good. I love when my liver is exercised especially the kind of laughing that is hurts...laugh so hard it hurts yet it is so freeing.
Love,
Paula
Well, I think I've caught up on reading your posts. Exercise your Liver? My husband would tell you that mine gets exercised only once a year because he thinks I only laugh once a year. Maybe I should start counting my laughs and prove him wrong.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad your back and that you had a good time with your sister. Afraid I'm an only and would love to have had a brother or sister. You are very blessed.
Blessings,
AliceE.
Lynn, Please come to my blog. I have a surprise for you.
AliceE.
Post a Comment