Living for the Master

In this blog I share lessons I've learned and experiences I have had with God. I hope they encourage and bless you! Lynn

Monday, March 31, 2008

Perspective

Good Morning All,
Well today is Monday and the world views this as a bad thing.. Monday got to go to work. "Another day at the old whatever"
Hey!!! It's Monday! It's the start of a new week. Start of a new day. A new Start. God's Mercy is new each and every morning. I thank God I have a job to go to. That I have another new day. Trials will not quit coming to me, but I can choose to stand against them. I can choose to see them as another opportunity to search Gods word for the answer. That makes me learn more.
Don't get me wrong.. I have my grumpy days, I'm human, but I'm choosing today to have a bright perspective. Remind me of this later, ha ha.
Look for a way to be a Blessing to someone today. It always gives me a wonderful feeling to give and make someone else's day. A kind word, a smile, a meal, a hug. I think it was Paul that said he was all things to all people. Be what someone else needs today and see how great it makes you feel. God will greatly reward you.
Be Blessed.
Lynn

3 comments:

Jodie Wolfe said...

I could use your help. I am trying to survey as many women as possible to find out what ten struggles they face as a Christian woman. If you have a few minutes, I would love your input on my blog in regards to the ten struggles that Christian women face. Thank you!

Plant Lady said...

Lynn,

Greetings from a weary Plant Lady.
I had a rough day today, but tomorrow is a New Day!

Thanks for posting that. It is for me!

Love,
Plant Lady

Sharon said...

Hi, I wanted to say Thank You for all your kind words. This has become a one day at a time. I have had to put his pictures away for a while, not to forget but to heal for now. My mom is not handling this good as well, and when i break she breaks and when she breaks and i know when she is then i break. But I know in time we will heal. But I pray everyday for my mom! Please keep her in your prayers. god bless thank you again
I am truly sorry about u losing your mom, I don't even want that day to come for me, i was having chest pains after my mom and I had my brother takin off of life support. watching him die was very devastating. I only have my mom left we are the end of our family. I am just praying for peace and healing. thankssss so much againnnnn what a awesome friend you are.... god bless sharon