Siesta Fiesta Cookbook was put together and designed by christian women that wanted to make a difference. We submitted recipes, sent in family sayings and submitted pictures for the cover contest. Holly donated more of her time than I think we really know putting it together editing and getting it set up for printing. Then she has to distribute.... Thank you Holly.
Becky won the cover contest isn't the cover great. The rest of the pictures that were submitted are included in the book.
But Wait .... That's not the best part. ALL the proceeds of this cookbook go to Life Outreach International to dig wells for Clean Water.
So go to the link above and check it out. You can also follow other links about it on the "Siesta Fiesta Blog" and if you would like to get one click the picture on my side bar and it gives you an order form.
I have some on order. I Love to cook, and after all when you first publish your recipes you have to get a couple copies don't you? :)
Be Blessed!
Lynn
1 comment:
I am doing fine. My allergies have been real bad, we didn't get too much bad weather except the rain due to Tropical Storm Fay. Praise GOD! I must say I am blessed. Love the cover of that cookbook and I love to cook a little myself and like new recipes. May be buying a copy real soon.
Take care and thanks for checking up on me. :)
LaTonya
Post a Comment