
I have a few of these handmade "Babies in a Bag" that I would like to give away. The dolls are about 5 inches long and each comes with a pillow, blanket, one or more extra outfits, and it's own bag to travel in. These were made by my Mom, I would help her and she would sell them at bazaars. I want to give 3 of these away.
Okay so here is the scoop. Leave a comment on why you would like to win one of these, then spread the news on your blog linking back here so others can stop by for the contest. You can enter until November 30th and I will post 3 winners on December 1st. That way if you want it for a Christmas gift, I should be able to get it to you in time.
Blessings,
Lynn



7 comments:
Neat idea. However, I'll have to pass on being entered in the contest. I have two neices and I could not show up for Cmas with only one.
Thanks for sharing generously with others.
Love,
Paula
The "babies" are beautiful. I think my granddaughter would like to have one even if she is 10. I use to make wedding dresses and put them on dolls for sale before I got married. Actually I can't remember how old I was. It would have to have been after taking Home Ec in school and learning to sew.
Thanks for being willing to share what your mother did.
Be blessed,
AliceE.
Lynn,
These are adorable!!! I need a gift for my 6 year old neice for Christmas and these are waaaay cuter than anything at the stores!!
I love to sew but just have not had the time lately. Praying that someday in the future I will be blessed with a granddaughter to sew doll clothes and dresses for!
have a blessed day!
Kim
**i came to your blog from AliceE's.
Lynn,
Since I have no baby of my own, I could adopt one of these. He or she would be very happy here on the farm!
Just kidding! I would share with a little girl I know at church. She would love the baby and be a great mama!
Plant Lady
Are you kidding me! I would love to give one of my 3 girls a beautiful baby doll for Christmas. We can never have too many babies or baby things around for play time. At our house baby dolls will sit with us at lunch with their own little plates. And the bag is awesome, it would make it easy to bring to church for quiet play. God Bless!
My husband and I were invited to a free Christmas Fellowship Dinner at church on Dec. 13. The invitation stated, "In lieu of dirty Santa gifts, please bring a baby doll for distribution to needy children."
We had given up on the idea of going because right now we are struggling so much financially we can barely afford our basic necessities, let alone a baby doll!!
Soooo, if I had one of your dolls I would take it to the dinner and feel that God had supplied my need for a baby doll in a very unique and unusual way!!!
Hey Lynn:
I just dropped by to say Hi! Your Mom is very talented. What a great gift!
I don't have or know of any children I could pass this on to- so I will have to pass.
Post a Comment