
Well it is a day early - but I have not had any responses for quite a while on the drawing. So I am thinking it would be okay to share the winners early.
Okay are you ready.... EVERYONE WON!
Will you please all e-mail your address to me at ljgolf823 @ comcast dot net.
Debrah and you have a choice between one of the babies or a surprise gift. In your e-mail include 3 of your hobbies and 3 colors you like, I'll pick something from that.
I won't always make everyone a winner for future giveaways, but I have plenty of these to give away and there was so little response, with great answers I want to bless you all.
So hurry with the addresses and I'll get these out as soon as I can. I have some flexibility with hair color or bag color so if you have a preference let me know and I will do what I can to match them up.
Dorthy - Just for the fun after I decided everyone would win I chose names to see who would come out - All three times your came up. God does provide, now go sign up. :)
Thank you ladies for following my blog. For my new friendship with you all. Now hurry up with the addresses.
Blessings,
Lynn
8 comments:
Lynn,
You are so sweet. What a beautiful "give away". My address is Alice Stocks, 83 Tarrymore Lane,
Concord, NC 28027. The baby will go to my granddaughter so if you have a blonde in pink that would be great.
Thank you so much, you will never know how much this means to me,
AliceE.
Lynn
what a giving spirit you have...thank you for providing this blessing...as it happens we have a young woman in our church with an adorable little girl and she would be most blessed by your generosity. I will email my info to ya.
Did you enjoy your thanksgiving? We had a very quiet one...which is great..
Lynn,
What a wonderful surprise!! And just so kind of you to make everyone a "winner"!! My niece will LOVE this baby in a bag!
It is 1:30 a.m. and I am having trouble sleeping--you made my "night" :)
I will e-mail my address.
Thank you so much and be blessed today!
hugs,
Kim
Lynn,
Thanks! What a great surprise! My address is on its way in an email.
Your choice of colors is fine with me.
Plant Lady
You have a heart thats so filled with Love!!
Be Blessed
Sharon
You are so generous! Why didn't I see this sooner? What a blessing to have met someone with such a giving heart. I will email you my addres asap. Thanks again!
I'm looking forward to getting the Baby in a bag. Did you get my address. I should have emailed it to you but put it in my comment.
Please come by my blog, I have a surprise for you.
Also if you haven't already you might want to check out my Christmas Blog.
AliceE.
Lynn:
I just received the baby in the bag...how creative you are...the little girl I plan on giving this to will be delighted! Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity.
Post a Comment