Living for the Master

In this blog I share lessons I've learned and experiences I have had with God. I hope they encourage and bless you! Lynn

Monday, December 8, 2008

Siesta Ornament Exchange '08

This is the ornament that my Siesta Gave to me. We're going to do Mr. Linky today at some point with the rest of the Siesta's and the ornaments they received so I will update my post then.


As you can see, she spoiled me and sent more than the ornament. The Chocolate is wonderful. :)
I'll be back later with more details.
Blessings Lynn

10 comments:

Michelle Bentham Blogspot said...

Oh yippee... I have been going through the list of those who signed up and I have found yet another who has posted about the ornament exchange! My post is up if you'd like to stop by and read. You are a blessing. My personal blog is Because I Love You.

Blessings.

Shirley Mary said...

Lynn, thanks for your visit to my blog. . I always enjoy your comments.

I am excited about the "Siesta Ornament Exchange '08" and will check later for Mr. Linky

mary

Edie said...

I posted mine today too, then discovered that the Mr Linky was postponed til a later date. Oh well, I'll just link it up then. :)
Looks like you got some wonderful gifts there.

Thanks for entering my contest! Please let me know if you decide to do a post about it so I am sure to give you the additional 7 for the post.

Rich Christmas Blessings to you!

From the Heart said...

Lynn, Please come by my blog, I have a surprise for you.
AliceE.

Anonymous said...

Oh...I've been so busy that I just now got around to coming by to check in on you!! It's been a crazy hectic season here in Tennessee.

I'm so glad you liked your ornament, chocolate and Journey! I hope you enjoy it all and have a wonderful Christmas, friend!

Keep in touch!

Blessings,
Dori

Patty said...

What a beautiful ornament! Thank you for participating in our exchange!

Merry Christmas,
Patty

GratefulinGA said...

What a sweet exchange!
i'm loving this opportunity to skip around on this ornament tour and meet a few new Siesta's at their own homes.


God Bless and Feliz Navidad!
tammy

CountryKat said...

What a perfect ornament to celebrate this season. Chocolate is always perfect to celebrate any season :)

Merry Christmas!

Cara

Unknown said...

How cute!!

Lora said...

Very nice and yummy too!