Living for the Master

In this blog I share lessons I've learned and experiences I have had with God. I hope they encourage and bless you! Lynn

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Giveaway

Edie at Rich Gifts Graphics & Blog Design


Hi Everyone Edie at Rich Gifts is having a Give away! But hurry there is only a couple of days left.

She is giving away a "Blog Make Over" and after looking at some of the blogs out there and your creativity I better be winning this or getting on the ball. :)

Anyway click the link on Edie's name or the button here or on my side bar by Friday and check it out.

Be Blessed,
Lynn

5 comments:

Edie said...

Hi Lynn! Thanks for the post and the kind words. I have added 7 more entries for you! Best wishes!

Rich Christmas Blessings to you!

fivedesigns said...

Hi Lynn

You have been there for me for such a long time and I need help. I want to start getting my old pals back to bloggin with me and I no longer have them. I guess I'm a little depressed about it. I also have an art blog because I have to sell my work or there will be no Christmas for the girls. Their birthday is 4 days before. I told Alice that I know God will answer and I know I will have a miracle. I just have to try and sell either my quilts or paintings.

I'm not have a pitty pot party...I am in God Prescence so just like alot of people we are going through issues and its hard at this time.

I hope you can let everyone know my blogs..I need friends to talk to like I used to.

I Love YOu
Donna

From the Heart said...

Lynn,
I just wanted to let you know that I received the Baby-in-a-Bag. It is precious. Thank you so much.
I had changed my mind about who I was giving it too but the little girl I had in mind went home this week along with her mother. It's a really sad situation. The little girl is my brother-in-law's 5 yr old granddaughter. She is cute as a button. The mother called him as she was having to deal with some issues concerning the little girl and the step-father. She had planned to give the little girl to social services because she didn't have a job and I guess she was leaving her husband. My brother-in-law would have none of that so they ended up at his house for several weeks. Things have changed and she went back home to her husband with the little girl. They are not Christians and really need prayer.
I truly pray that things will be okay with this family.
Will let you know who I give it to. I'm wondering if a 10 year old would like a doll. My granddaughter seems to like stuffed animals more than dolls. I'll talk to my daughter before I decide. The whole thing is so precious I want to give it to someone who will truly appreciate it and who might not have a good Christmas.
Your mother was very talented,
AliceE.

Plant Lady said...

Lynn,

Yipee! I received the doll when I returned from our trip to Pinehurst. It was waiting patiently in the mailbox the whole time. I carefully unpacked her and even played with her for a while before I placed her back in her bag.

I took her to church today to give to the little girl I mentioned. She and her family did not attend today so I'll try again next service.

I'll also take some pictures of her and the doll to post if it's ok with her mom.

I'll check back with you later.

Plant Lady

Anonymous said...

Oh Lynn,

I received the baby in a bag...it is just so precious!! And so tiny...my neice is a petite 6 year old and this baby will be perfect for her. Please tell you mother how talented she is. Thank you!

blessings,
Kim