Living for the Master

In this blog I share lessons I've learned and experiences I have had with God. I hope they encourage and bless you! Lynn

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!




Hi I finally got the tree decorated and want to wish every one a Very Merry Christmas.

May you be Healthy, Happy, Warm and Safe in your fathers arms. God Bless you all!

Lynn

4 comments:

Plant Lady said...

Lynn,

You've got a beautiful tree! How tall is it? I don't believe I've ever seen one so full. My tree is a slim tree and I must say, it isn't as nice as a fuller tree.

I love the decorations. It looks like you've used a lot of blue and white. I saw a tree a few years ago that was blue, silver and white. It was gorgeous! I might try that next Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

Plant Lady

Edie said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Lynn! I hope you had a wonderful celebration of His Birth.

Anonymous said...

Lynn,

Your tree and nativity look beautiful. Hope you had a nice Christmas.

My neice LOVED her baby in a bag. I will send you pictures of her with it. Just precious!

Have a blessed day,
Kim

From the Heart said...

Your tree is beautiful.
My granddaughter loved the Baby in a Bag. She puts her to sleep every night on her little pillow and I learned this morning that she has named her after me. Thanks so much for the give away.
Hope you have a Happy New Year,
AliceE.