Living for the Master

In this blog I share lessons I've learned and experiences I have had with God. I hope they encourage and bless you! Lynn

Friday, January 23, 2009

For a while!

Changing the blog backgrounds is kind of like re-arranging your furniture, only easier. You can try it out for a while and if you don't like it you can change it back. (I think!)

Have a great evening!
Blessings,
Lynn

3 comments:

Becky said...

Its cute and I love the quilt squares.

Plant Lady said...

Good Morning My Friend,

I love the new background! Suits you with your love for quilting! I, too, find it satisfying to rearrange once in a while. It is very easy to do and I fear I might be rearranging mine more that I should. I am experimenting with new looks and have not decided what my STYLE is. The current one should taked me through the month of February, then it's on to a background for the spring.

Love,
Plant Lady

From the Heart said...

Your blog looks great.
AliceE.