Living for the Master

In this blog I share lessons I've learned and experiences I have had with God. I hope they encourage and bless you! Lynn

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chrono Reading - Job

Here was what I got from my Chronological reading this morning. If you would like to join us click on Wendy's name below and go to the tab called Wordly Wise. We are reading the Book of Job right now. So my references are to Job. Hope you enjoy.

Good Morning Wendy and all,
First I liked 32:8 It reminds me of the wisdom we were talking about yesterday, Then I also thought it was great that Elihu was talking of God being Just. I underlined 33:14-16 I have had those times when God spoke to me an was urging me to turn from a situation. One more nugget, vs 34:10 "The Almighty can do no wrong" Isn't it refreshing in a world filled with so much worldliness :) that we have the one and only true sinless God on our sides. Full of mercy and grace and Love for us each and every day. Those were my nuggets for the day. Blessings,Lynn - OR

It has been so nice to get up a read just a little every morning, I hope my little nuggets here and there will encourage you to spend more time with our Father.
Blessings,
Lynn

1 comment:

betty said...

it is refreshing to remember that the Lord Almighty can do no wrong! Job is a great book too! I memorized for my scripture this past 2 weeks for the Beth Moore scripture challenge Job 28:28 "He said to man, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom, and to shun evil is understanding". that is such an awesome verse when it is broken down; to live like that would be great and so needed in this society of ours

thanks for your insights

betty