I am doing the Scripture memorizing with the ladies at LPM Blog on the 1st and 15th of each month. Here's the verse I have picked to memorize.
Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise. (nlt)
However the rest of that part of scripture is so nice I will try to memorize it also.
24 Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. 25 And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.
Our Pastor has just started a series on the love walk, and I came across this scripture. Hmm think God wants us to be a little more loving?
Have a great day!
Lynn
8 comments:
AMEN,amen yes, this is what alot of pastor's are now realizing, it's not about fear it is about loveeeeee!
What a awesome verse to memorize! I will so work on this, this week.
Thank you for a great share!!
Praise God
Love,
Sharon
Hi Lynn Love the new look of your blog! Yes God can be trusted! and we need to encourage each other especially now that the day of his return is drawing near...so much demands our attention...so many things coming at us...so rapidly...we need to continue to come together in Him...Thank you for this post...so thankful for the body of Christ...that works together to keep our eyes, mind, hope and trust in Him...that keeps us in the truth of His Word...
great Scripture to memorize! awesome series your pastor is doing!
thanks for the reminder; I got to go over and post my scripture on the LPM blog
(Job 28:29 He said to man, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom and to shun evil is understanding)
betty
"...his return is drawing near."
I love those words right there. Waaaay better than Calgon take me away! LOL.
And the word verification 'preys' = praise. Pretty cool ;-)
A great scripture to memorize. I will have to write that one down. We need to read or say that one every day. We truly need to encourage each other like Debrah said especially since there are signs showing us these may be the last days.
Praise God and bless my friend Lynn,
AliceE.
Please come to my blog, I have an award for you.
AliceE.
hey lynn:
I have an award for you on my blog(community prayer)
oops..I duplicated alice...sorry bout that...I guess your just doubly special
Post a Comment