
Well today just got away from me. My sweetheart took the day off and we spent the day together. As I was checking blogs I realized I forgot my Friday Getting Fine Blog. Opps.
Well I weighed in at Weight Watchers on Sundays and last Sunday was not nice to me, I had gained 2 pounds. :) But in all actuality I think I did it to myself. Opps. But I have been much better this week and as of today or should I say this morning I have lost another, 1.8 pounds. (from the weight before the gain) Happy face. 2/8 182.8 2/15 184.8 and today 181.0 so we will see what Sunday brings, but I'm happy I got that extra 2 pounds off, plus some.
As far as work outs, I am still doing the Weight Watchers "Next Move" tape along with any walks that I can get in with my wonderful Husband. Today I didn't work out, however we went to an RV show and walked around for 3 1/2 hours and climbed in and out of RV's so that has to count for something. Actually in WW it counts as 7-8 activity points. :).
It is actually very nice to know that I can now say I have less than 50# to lose. For the longest time I have said that I have over 50 to lose now I can say I have between 4o and 45 and Yahoo!
Have a great week.
Lynn
2 comments:
Wow, good for you! I know it must have been hard to see the 2 lbs gain, but look at what you did... You kept yourself in focus and took them back off and then some! I'm proud of you! Keep up the good work.
Way to go, Lynn. I'm having to cut back because my cholesterol is up. The doctor also gave me some medicine but it's only 20 mg so I must not be too much over the norm.
Have a great weekend.
AliceE.
Post a Comment