Today in our Chronological reading we read about all the festivals that God appointed. One of them was the Sabbath year and this was what stuck out.
My nugget for today was Lev 23:18-19 and 23"If you want to live securely in he land, follow my decrees and obey my regulations. 19 Then the land will yield large crops, and you will eat your fill and live securely in it. - 23 ..... for the land belongs to me, You are only foreigners and tenant farmers, working for me.
A great reminder ... If we would just do what God says - He's got us covered. So many times I/we look for this and that to take care of us and really we just need more of God. :)
Blessings,
Lynn
2 comments:
That's a good nugget.
It's been too long since I've been here. Love the background.
Love,
Paula
I just finished reading Leviticus. It was a hard chapter for me. I'm glad that Jesus came and we don't have to live under the laws in the old testament except the Ten Commandments of course.
I love the verse in Jeremiah. It's at the bottom of my blog. We just have to follow His plans and we can't go wrong.
Blessings,
AliceE.
Post a Comment