Living for the Master

In this blog I share lessons I've learned and experiences I have had with God. I hope they encourage and bless you! Lynn

Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthday Month

Do any of you have those? One month of the year that the majority of your birthday's fall. Well ours is March, Our Granddaughter, My hubby, my Mother-in-law, my Neice-in-law, My Sister, and Used to be my Mama's.
Funny we had one month in the whole year that didn't have a Birthday or Anniversary, now we have our second Grandson's Birthday. :)

Anyway I am heading out of town this weekend for a mini family reunion Sis and Hubby, Dad and Wife and my Hubby.

Prayers for safety for the whole family will be greatly appreciated.

We'll have fun - Hope you do to.
Blessings,
Lynn

4 comments:

From the Heart said...

I have a cousin that was born on my birthday. I'm not sure how many years there are between us.

Have a great vacation and be safe. Will ask God to put an Angelic Border Patrol around your car.
AliceE.

Sharon said...

Wowwww sounds like alot of fun!
August is our month mom,me,my brother. 18,19 & 22wowww huh.

I am praying for safety. Have a good time, enjoy all that beauty that God will supply to you!
Blessings

Becky said...

May. Sooooo many Bdays in May.

Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn!

April is our month--we have 8 birthdays that month!!! And 3 of them are in my immediate family!! Isn't that strange how that goes!?!?

Have a wonderful trip!

Be blessed,
kim