Living for the Master

In this blog I share lessons I've learned and experiences I have had with God. I hope they encourage and bless you! Lynn

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gettin' Fine in '09 Week 7

Wow how time flies... Sorry for the delay I thought about it on Friday and thought Oh I will post on Sunday after my weigh in. Oh well all is okay. I've been pretty boring in my routines, because I'm pretty routine. :) But I have great news...... I lost 2 lbs last week for a total of 14lbs. Yahoo!!! I really wanted to hit my 15lb mark, but hopefully soon. (like this week)
Okay here are the things I ate and did differently last week and the start of this one.
I ate pretty bad the first part of last week so towards the end I really started watching my points carefully because I was out of my weekly points. So what I did was 1st thing in the morning I deducted my dinner and dessert points. I know myself, I know I will eat X amount and possibly dessert so take it off. That way through out the day when you say oh I'll eat this and that then you get to dinner time and you have only 4 pts left well that is not enough for dinner so then you go over. I know in the end it comes out the same but it seems work real well to subtract those pts and then know I only have this for the daytime. I can hold out better knowing that I will be able to have a satisfying dinner if I wait. And it seemed to work because I lost. :) So I am doing it again this week we will see how it works.
Here is my routine meals:
I have been eating Cheerios's or oatmeal within an hour after my work out, yogurt and berries for my morning snack, soup (progresso low fat) and salad with 5-8 saltine crackers, for lunch. Then I have dinner and sometimes a fudge bar. :) If I need additional energy or snacks I do veggies with fat free ranch dip, or a banana or a Fiber One bar... they are so good!
Well I think I have rambled enough... Blessings,
Lynn

1 comment:

Paula V said...

Thanks for the tips and sharing how it works for you.