I was at church singing during praise service the other day and I closed my eyes and it was like I was in heaven in front of the throne with millions of people all around me. All I could think of was, "I don't deserve to be here, with so many wonderful people, and YOU, who know me so well, know that..." but all I felt was love and forgiveness flowing all around me. It was so beautiful!
This verse made me think about that scene. Thanks for sharing such an uplifting verse today. Linda
3 comments:
What a great verse to memorize! Isn't it great to know our record is clear?
dropping by to say Hi. Hope you have a blessed week.
I was at church singing during praise service the other day and I closed my eyes and it was like I was in heaven in front of the throne with millions of people all around me. All I could think of was, "I don't deserve to be here, with so many wonderful people, and YOU, who know me so well, know that..." but all I felt was love and forgiveness flowing all around me. It was so beautiful!
This verse made me think about that scene. Thanks for sharing such an uplifting verse today. Linda
Post a Comment