I'm not part of the Meme for Thankful Thursdays, I just want to be thankful.
So many times I want to in the flesh, be carried away with my planning and agenda. Then when there are adjustments or hurdles that interrupt my plan it is easy to get frustrated.
Today I want to, on purpose be Thankful to my Father God in Heaven that has Blessed my cup to overflowing, and has a vision of me that is so big.
I want to be Thankful that He trusts that I can be a good steward over all these Blessings that He has given me.
I want to be Thankful that in the middle of errands, work, and appointments that I can stop and remember that Jesus had way more to handle than I can ever imagine.
I want it to be my great pleasure to put aside my wants or desires for an hour to do something that needs to be done, or to help someone else... because after all didn't Jesus put His feelings aside for me?
I want today and everyday to start with a heartfelt gratefulness for God and what He has done for me.
So for today ..... I am thankful! Thank You Jesus!
Lynn
5 comments:
And I want to be thankful along with you.
AliceE.
I'm thankful for EVERYTHING because GOD IS SO GOOD! Praise the Lord for sharing with us.
Dear Lynn, you have such a thankful heart. And I praise God with you for His many blessings. Oh, how I appreciate His work of grace in me. Truly, without Christ, I am nothing.
God bless you for your wonderful blog that is a blessing to many. Thank you for reminding me to have a thankful heart.
In Christ's Love,
Andrea
You have such a beautiful and unselfish, loving heart my friend.
We all have so much to be Thankful for. I am thankful with you as well.
Happy Mothers Day :)
Have a blessed weekend!
Please come to my blog tomorrow. I have a surprize for you.
From my heart to yours,
AliceE.
Post a Comment