I don't want to give him any credit, but I need your prayers. I refuse to let "that" person attack me any more. I don't know if he reads or not but I'm not taking any chances. God is in control of my life, my soul and my body.AliceE.
Yes, but Isaiah 59:19 (NKJV)19b When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the LORD will lift up a standard against him. Praise God for this promise... We just have to be vigilant and ask when we "hear" him roaring in the distance!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I don't want to give him any credit, but I need your prayers. I refuse to let "that" person attack me any more. I don't know if he reads or not but I'm not taking any chances. God is in control of my life, my soul and my body.
AliceE.
Yes, but Isaiah 59:19 (NKJV)
19b When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the LORD will lift up a standard against him.
Praise God for this promise... We just have to be vigilant and ask when we "hear" him roaring in the distance!
Post a Comment