I read an email once that talked about a little boy that did something wrong and then let his sister black male him. After a period of time he got tired of doing all his sisters chores and fessed up with is Mother. She sat with him and let him know that she saw what he did out the kitchen window, that she was just waiting for him to come to her. I don't remember if the email mentioned God or not, but I try to remember this often. God sees everything out the window. And somehow we convince ourselves that we are fooling him. A bad thought, a poor attitude, He sees it all. If Jesus were standing in front of us how would we act. Bingo... that's what our daily attitude should look like.
I'm not there, but I'm working towards it.
Father God, don't let us deceive ourselves. Let us always be conscience of your presence and your will. Let the meditations of our heart and the words of our heart be ever pleasing to you.
In Jesus Name,
Amen
Be Blessed,
Lynn
4 comments:
How much better I would do if I could remember each moment of the day God is watching- We know in our hearts we have no secrets from God yet this does not always curb those what we call little disobedances-we must remember Godwants us to obey in all things. The lesson always stop and think before acting.
OOOO I know this story very well!!
I try to remember everyday that he is following me, watching me, listening to me, but sometimes through my busyyy schedules I do forget until I do something wrong or not quit right, and then it's I'm sorry. but yessss that is a great little story.
I agree we must stop and think before acting...I am better at this today than I was before.
hope you had a wonderful mommies day! I sure did!... glad you liked my writings as well..
Yours are fantastic keep up the good writings!
hugsss & blessings your way
Sharon
Oh my! What better attitudes we will display. I remember this email too. We need to remember to stop and ask ourselves..wwjd..what would Jesus do?
LaTonya/FL
Lynn,
A great reminder for me. I can remember a time in my childhood when I tried to hide something(my breakfast I did not want to eat) from my daddy, only to be "found out." He "stumbled" across it outside where I had thrown it. I thought it was "hidden", never to be seen again. Oh, how wrong I was!
It is to this day a reminder that you can't hide anything from your father (Heavenly Father).
Blessings,
Plant Lady
Post a Comment