Hi everyone,
Hubby and I are going on our annual vacation to Arizona to visit his Awesome Mom and we will meet up with his Brothers. It is such a wonderful time of teasing, laughing and bonding.
This year our youngest daughter, her husband and two children are also going. Our Daughter hasn't gone since she was 15 or 16 and Mom hasn't seen the great grands yet. Baby J now 4 1/2 is so excited about going on "Cation" and she's going to fa-why on an "Arrowpwane".
A lot of times when it is just Hubby and I we will drive so that we can stop here and there and spend time together along the way. However this year with the kids and Grand kids coming we felt 2 days of driving each way might be hard on Mom and Dad. You know the "Are we there yet?" question.
During the days the Boys golf and I or in this years case the girls, just have fun. I read, walk, shop, get massages what ever I or we want to do. I will have the computer with me I do most of my Bible studying and reading on-line and God is definitely going on vacation with us.
We don't leave home without Him.
I will be posting a new chapter on my other blog later today and will post some while I'm on "Cation" so don't think you're getting off that easy. :)
Hugs to all and Be Blessed
Lynn
4 comments:
Lynn,
Sounds like a wonderful 'cation and getting to go on an 'arrowpane is even better. Please have lots of fun and enjoy just being with family.
Be safe,
AliceE.
Lynn:
Have a great vacation! I chuckled at the choosing not to drive due to the "are we there yet..." this is what I seem to be asking the Lord lately...actually since I know I am not there yet...it is more like WHEN will I get there???? I don't even know where (there) is...but I know that it will be worth it...
In His Love,
Debrah
I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com real people sharing real stories about how Love has really impacted and changed their lives. Share you struggles or testimonies. Blessings...
Hope you have a great cation and a smooth ride on that arrowpane. Enjoy yourself! Sounds like it is going to be fun!
Hugs and love back to you!
LaTonya
Post a Comment