What is God telling you? Are you listening? Are you obeying? I have had that statement going over and over and over in my head all week long. This is what the Lord Says..... I don't know what all God is saying - so I will be still and listen.
I Hope all of you are safe from the storms, my prayers go out to you all. Have a great weekend. Our church has Saturday and Sunday services and we greet and usher and help on Saturdays so I am going now to hear what the Lord is saying.
Be Blessed,
Lynn
5 comments:
I believe the LORD is speaking this scripture to me because it stirs my spirit every time I quote it. It is Mark 11:23: "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith."
That's a great one. I used to go to a church that had a song and it the part of it was "And I said to the Mountain... MOOVE, and I said to the Mountain, get out of my way, cuz I belieeeve." Whenever I read or hear that scripture that song always comes back to me.
Thanks,
Lynn
Hi Lynn:
One of the things the Lord has been speaking to me is that the Battle is not mine but the Lord's...
Which is a great comfort to me...
God bless you! i've jumped over here via God's Ladie's blog.
I definately have some matters that I need to be still and quiet and just hear what God has to say.
More specifically, God has been telling me to walk by faith and not by sight. He wants me to trust Him more
Blessings!
Post a Comment