
HI Everyone my friend Alice gave me these awards yesterday (on my Birthday). If you haven't visited her blog you should she has such a gift of encouragement through songs, and and cards and little inspirations that she posts. Thank you Alice. xoxo. It's hard to pick just a few that you want to pass these things on to but I have to say the very first person that came to mind was Debrah. She is doing the "Study with Me" Study on my other Blog and is always dropping by just to say Hi. So Debrah these are for you. The runners up in no order are Plant Lady, Sharon, Paula aka Sweet Pea, Katrina. Thanks for all the blogging, I really enjoy your friendship and encouragement.
Have a super Blessed Day.
Lynn

5 comments:
Hello Lynn,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! As the old saying goes, "If I'd known it was your birthday, I'd have baked you a cake!"
Hope you had fun on your special day!
Love,
Plant Lady
Thank you Lynn for your comment.
You are so welcome and God knew just the day for you to receive the awards. Happy Birthday to a very deserving person.
You always say the nicest things and I appreciate you so much and am so glad to have you as a friend.
Be blessed, my friend,
AliceE.
Lynn, I just noticed on my bloggers list that Donna(fivedesigns) has posted. It is a great post. Just thought I would let you know.
AliceE.
Thank you Lynn I think by now everyone I would have given this to already received it. I too thank God for all my blogging friends everyone is so thoughtful and encouraging. So many great teachers of the word and love of God.
In His Love,
Debrah
p.s. didn't get to chap. 12 yet...but I will catch up with everyone even if it takes me to chap 15...thank you for taking the time to facilitate this study.
Thank you, Lynn, for this.
I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I didn't know you had a special day. Happy belated birthday!!
Love,
Paula
Post a Comment