
At this point bah hum bug! :) I was out of town last week for mini family reunion and lots of food It looked like I had lost 2 pounds from the last couple weeks, however this morning it looks nothing. So I guess tomorrow will tell the tale.
But if I am honest - I have not worked out enough and have eaten more than I should... so there you have it! :)
Blessings,
Lynn
3 comments:
Keep working at it you will meet your goal. It's hard to say no to foods when you are having fun with family and friends.
Best wishes,
AliceE.
I am having a very similar problem. I have had family in town for two weeks straight - which means not eating all "healthy" foods. I've tried my best.
Hang in there!
You will get it, don't give up hang in there. You can do all things!
"Smile"
Have a beautiful day
Post a Comment