
I'm all off on my posts so this was the post that should have been for April 3.
Nothing new I'm doing the same things, and I am slowly inching down. I am at 15lbs lost, and to treat myself for a accomplishment I got two new smaller pair of work out pants and a new purse. Yahoo!
Thanks for reading!
Lynn
2 comments:
GOOD JOB!!! Keep taking good care of your health/fitness.
Bless you.
That is so wonderful about your weight loss. I work on that, but not as regularly as I should. I have lost 50 lbs. over the past couple of years, but then plateaued for a couple of months. Trouble is, I'm still to much to weigh on a regular scale and haven't been in to see the doctor lately (or been able to weigh on his scale). I'm trying again though, where I had slackened off for a few weeks. God Bless your efforts! Linda (Proverbs blog)
Post a Comment