Living for the Master

In this blog I share lessons I've learned and experiences I have had with God. I hope they encourage and bless you! Lynn

Monday, May 11, 2009

Golden Heart Award














My dear friend Alice who has the blog "From the Heart" passed this award on to me.

Now I have the honor to pass this award to 5 other bloggers who have been very meaningful in my life and I truly feel they have a heart of "Gold".

This is so hard because so many people through out my blogging have touched me in one way or another. So I first want to say that all of you have touched my life, but I will mention a few that have special places. Alice you're awesome and thank you for your heart of gold. Sharon, you are one of the cheeriest people I know. Plant Lady, I know you haven't blogged a lot lately, but you have a kindred spirit with me and our childhoods. When you do write it is very up-lifting. Paula, what a gift of writing God has given you. You seem to have the words that I wish God would give me. Debrah a fighting spirit for the topics the rest of us complain about but you tackle, thank you. Most of you all know each other, but I want to make give this award to another very special friend that I feel also has a very golden heart. Molly! This is one of several blogs she has. Molly has energy that just bounces through her blog posts, e-mails and crafty ideas and projects. Battling her own physical limitations, she is ever ready to help others any way she can. Thanks Molly for being a special part of my life. See this is hard I could go on and on. I will stop there, but please remember you have all been part of my life. Alice thanks again.
Blessings to all of you.
Lynn

4 comments:

Molly said...

Thank you so much, what an Honor. But you know that you deserve every bit that I might have done to help you. You are a delight and a good friend. Molly

Paula V said...

Thank you, Lynn. How very sweet of you. I appreciate your thoughtfulness, your encouragement, and mostly your prayers for me (and beloved), and a glorious reconciliation.
Love ya,
Paula

From the Heart said...

Lynn,
You are so sweet and very deserving of the award. Thanks for your kind comments. you will never know how much God has blessed me throughout blogland.
Hugz & Holy xoxo's
From my heart to yours,
AliceE.

anareis said...

I an doing a campaign for donations to my project of the comunitat minibiblioteca and other activities for children and adolescents in my community lacking here in Rio de Janeiro,i need help of all people of GOOD heart,you candonate or 5.00 to 20.00 mandaron you heart,my community is very much the poor need youe donation to be made by carta.Para donate just send me an email and i will give the address of the referral letter,my email is: asilvareis10@gmail.com Make a stream of donations and you willabençoar.Quem god gives to the poor lends to GOOD. Faça a visit to my blogs,i agradecida.Que GOOD bless uns all.