Well I did it. I know it's only one day but I'm thinking if I put it in words it will keep me more accountable. I got up early and exercised. And I'm sweating like a hog, (sorry for the visual) but that is what it's all about right. The hog thing is just a little expression we use don't know how it got started but everything is measured in hogs. Raining like a hog, sleepier than a hog...
Anyway, I got so discouraged over the weekend about my weight, and my sweet husband lifted me back up and got me on course again. So God and I had some talks, he reminded me so gently that it's the diligent man that prospers. I haven't been diligent. OOPS! It's so weird, everything else in my life I have overcome or dealt with, I just said OK that's it. But even in typing that the Lord said, but only when I had been fully convinced in my heart. He pointed out that I struggled in area's until I made up my mind. Thanks God. So one day at a time, and one day I'll wake up and go WOW! look how far I've come. (hopefully that day will be before vacations season) :)
I've packed my right size lunch and snacks for work. So I better hit the shower and start the day.
Be Blessed.
Lynn
2 comments:
Hey Thank you verrrry much for the note. I am hanging in there. One day at a time!! I just got back from vacation, not much of a relaxing vacation, but I did do something (for my mom) that has needed to be done and that was my hubby and I painted her house. And it looks fantastic, and made her very happy. Otherwise ok, blessedddd,blessedddd!
I have been reading your web site it's so good love all your recipes, and your thoughts, very encouraging. I too joined shapes last year in august was doing really well, and then we decided to put fence in our backyard so i was trying to help the guys and fell, got hurt alittle put me out of commission, :) then the holidays were here and then the situation with my brother, and I have been playing catch up ever since. I have noticed things don't bother me as much as they use too, In the last 2 years its great. The Lord has really been helping me. And I have learned, wow so much through his word. I think for me patience and peace!
Keep up the good work, I start back up at shapes tomorrow after work. would love to lose 35lbs. I think its going to happen cause i went to the doctor while on vacation, my cholestral was really high, we prayed at church for my blood pressure and it's normal--praise the Lord, so i have to change my eating habitsi also been having this pain the doc stays its my stomach, sooooo no more red meats, no fry foods, no rice.... hmm that leaves me with fish, chicken (no more pork)(thats been a real issue) & veggies, but thats ok. Ilove those anyways :)
So honey thats meeeee what about you, but really thankkkkk you for the thoughts, that really mean't alot. May Our God Bless you and your family, in everything you do!
Sharon
Discipline is hard. I pray you are very successful in your determination to exercise and watch what you eat. I have been doing a walking video 30min, 3 days a week, for eight weeks. I've not necessarily seen any weight loss but I think I've been able to at least maintain. I do not eat healthy since I've been alone. I do utilize the drive thru too much, probably three times a week or more maybe. Oh well. I need to get into some sort of routine of eating healthy at home. I did get a take home salad bar once...will do that more often.
I can't do anything in the morning. I know most say it's best to have devo time with God in the morning to start the day right but I can't even do that. My sleeping is all out of wack so I'm good to just say a few sentences of prayer and crawl out of bed.
You will be my encouragement to do better!
Love,
Paula
Post a Comment