Well I haven't posted in a couple of days, but I am still eating in balance and I have exercised each morning. Not alot but it is a start.
To all my new friends and Sisters, Be bold and strong. Lean on God when you are weak. I had a rough weekend but I'm going strong now. God was sharing with me, as I've heard before. If I am fearful or worried I am not trusting Him. I am telling Him that my problem is bigger than Him. Ouch. So I had to say, what will be will be. If I stay in the boundaries of God, I have full protection and when something TRIES to come against me I need to give it to Him.
Jesus took everything upon Himself. Everything. If he hadn't there would have been a loophole for the devil to get in, and there isn't.
1 Peter 5:7 Paraphrased Cast all your cares on Him for he cares for you.
So let God deal with it and you go do something nice for someone. It makes God proud, helps the person and makes you take your focus off yourself and your problem. And you might just have some fun. :)
I'll post some more tomorrow and maybe a new recipe. I'm having a dinner party on Friday so maybe I can post the meal and recipes.
Be Blessed,
Lynn
2 comments:
Lynn,
It seems like I've been gone a long time. I'm just now getting a chance to visit and catch up on some comments on all the blogs that I've missed while on our trip.
I can't believe I'm so far behind!
I was afraid I would be way behind also on the Bible Study blog, but I see that it has been progressing slowly-it seems like we all are very busy.
I've tried to eat healthier on the trip. I had a great salad with grilled chicken the first night, a turkey sandwich on wheat for lunch the next day, but I slipped and had a steak and mashed redskin potatoes that night.
I guess, I'll have to try harder next time.
Talk to you later,
Plant Lady
That is true Lynn. When we are worrying it tells God we are not trusting Him. I have a draft of a post on worry vs trust and will finish and post it in a day or two.
Thanks for your emails. I sent some replies to you. Hope you can reply when you get a chance.
Paula
Post a Comment