
I was given this award by Sharon. I was so surprised when she left me a comment that said I have something for you but you need to come to my blog to see it. So of course I went there to see this "The Award from the Heart" because I have inspired her in some way.
Well the deal is now I need to pick 5 people that I like their blog and they have inspired me in some way either by content or design, and since I know some of who have already received the award I will try to pick others.
1. Plant Lady - She and I have some amazing things in common and I feel very close to her in a special way. I have never met her however with her stories I feel like we've known each other for years.
2. Mary - We don't correspond a lot, but she has such a sweet spirit. She is a wealth of life and experience. So much tragedy in her life, and she always remembers to seek God.
3. Lisa - aka The Preachers Wife - She's is so open and honest and real. she tells you what's going on day by day. It's refreshing to know others deal with the day to day. She's funny, She's sweet, and she has a heart for God. She also has written a Bible Study called "I Am so you don't have to be" If you have time do it, its great.
4. Bev - She's the one that hosts the "Cover to Cover" that I do. I don't really know her that well, but she has such insight when we do the reading that it inspires me to learn more. In just the few weeks that I have been doing the reading I am already learning so much more about God.
5. On this one I want to use it as honorable mention for so many that have inspired me in one way or another. Sharon (thanks for the award), Paula, Alice, Donna, Katrina, Michelle V., Holly, and God's Ladie all of which you can link to on my side bar. There are more I'm sure .....
Now you need to pick 5 people and their blogs that inspire you and pass the award on. Make sure you link to their blog.
Be Blessed,
Lynn
5 comments:
Lynn,
I am truly honored by your "Award from the Heart." I am glad that I can be an encouragement to someone and I feel very close to you also.
We were brought together by God for a purpose or purposes unknown to each of us, but I'm sure in time, God's time, it will all become clear. I often wonder why those who come to our blogs are attracted to them while others seem attracted to other blogs.
Lynn, you have been a great friend to me and I feel like you and the others who visit my blog are really a part of my extended family. I hope that we will meet one day, even if it's on those "streets of gold."
If you are ever in North Carolina, let me know. I would love to see you! Also, if you're near the South Carolina beaches on vacation, that's not far from me either.
Thanks again for the honor. I'm just trying to do "my little part" for God. All honor goes to Him anyway.
Love,
Plant Lady
Thanks, Lynn, for the honorable mention. I truly appreciate it. Further confirmation that what I'm doing is glorifying God.
Love,
Paula
That humbles me so Lynn. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Lynn, Thanks for the comment on my blog. You always say the most encouraging words that makes me feel better about myself. Thanks for the honorable mention. When I first saw Sharon's post I wrote down names that I wanted to pass the award to. One of them was you but then I saw you already had it, but count me as returning the favor.
AliceE.
I am so humbled by this award and the people that have honored me with it. I thank you so much and am so blessed that you found anything that I wrote "inspiring". All I can say about that is "To God be the Glory"! It was no mistake that we were brought together via this blogland, but I am so glad to be called and to call you my sister friend, sister in Christ. Thanks for encouraging me with the blogging thing when you didn't even know that I was about to give up on it.
Be blessed,
LaTonya
Post a Comment