Well Plant Lady got this from Christi so I'm playing along.
1.What is in the back of your car? Golf Clubs
2.What color is your toothbrush? White with Lime Green
3.Name one person who made you smile today. My Husband
4.What were you doing at 8:00 AM? Having my yogurt on Break at work (I start at 6am)
5.What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Reading my e-mails
6. What is your favorite candy? Licorice or Butterfingers or anything with peanuts and choc.
7. What is the last thing your said aloud? What is that? Oh I see!
8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Choc Peanut butter/Black Walnut/Tillamook Strawberry
9. What is the last thing you had to drink? Coke
10. What are you wearing right now? It's not pretty. Navy shorts and turquoise tank top it's hot here.
11. What is the last thing you ate? Soft Tostada, and Taquitos (Yum Yum)
12. Have you bought any new clothes this week? no
13. When was the last time you ran? In my Saturday exercise class 2 weeks ago.
14. What was the last sporting event you watched? Golf ( and yes I like it... Football too!)
15. Ever go camping? Yes Love it - going in August want to come, I'll cook. :)
16. Do you have a tan? Not much very white by nature usually tan before Vac so I don't burn.
17. Do you take vitamins daily? Yes – when I remember
18. Do you go to church? Yes – Life Christian Center - Milwaukie OR Yahoo Our Pastor is the greatest.
19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? No Mexican, then Pizza, then everything else.
20. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Yes all the time.
21. Are you someones best friend? Yes my Husbands, I'm sooooooo blessed. He's mine too.
22. What are you doing tomorrow? Working at the job God blessed me with. Get to have meetings with the CPA ... Big Fun. :)
23. Where is your dad? At home - Ophir OR
24. Can you say the alphabet backwards? If I try hard ...
25. Do you have a maid service clean your home? No - however my oldest daughter has been helping out to earn extra money. She is between jobs so I am so happy to have the help.
26. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Yeah pretty much...
27. What color is your car? Black
28. How do you like your popcorn? Little bit of butter and salt
29. How did you get your worst scar? Hysterectomy!
30. Look to your left. What do you see? The wall that has a collage of family pictures. :)
31. What color is your watch? Black and gold
32. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Man from Snowy River and Return to Snowy River
33. Do you use chap stick? Yes but not a lot
34. Do you have a dog? Not anymore.
35. Last person you talked to on the phone? My Husband
36. Have you met anyone famous? Tanya Harding (the skater incident) Lisa Bevere
37. Any plans today? We're almost ready for bed... 3:00 am is real early.
38. How many states have you lived in? Just One for now... Oregon
39. Do you dye your hair? I have should do it again.... those mature blonds are poking thru :)
40. Do you like cats? Used to not so sure anymore.. the neighbors 15 have burnt me out I think.
Well hope you have fun reading! I have a few of these maybe I'll dig one out and pass it around too.
Be Blessed,
Lynn
5 comments:
i cant believe your neighbor has 15 cats! i think i would be a little tired of them too!
im glad you played along. its fun getting to read everyone answers!
blessings ~
Lynn,
I can't believe this! A lime green and white tooth brush...too spooky! We are sooo much alike! Ha! Ha! What else will we find we have in common?
I'll post about my trip today, come over to visit!
Love,
Plant Lady
Nice to fin your blog. Just like plant lady and you, my newest tooth brush is lime and white..came from the dentist.
Lynn,
Cashews also!!!
Plant Lady
I will have to cut and paste hahaha, may i ask how you got on the right side of your page everyones name and when they posted last?? mine is not right and when i add the post time it shows late like 2 mths ago.
Thankssss :)
Sharon
Post a Comment